Valentine’s Day Quotes – The month of romance is here, love is in the air. Here are some perfect love quotes to make you fall in love like never before this Valentine’s.
1. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
Sometimes, we are unsure if we will be loved back. We are cautious about not getting hurt in this process. But, contrary to ordinary thinking,.” Lao Tzu says if you are loved by someone else, then their love provides you the strength. If you are loving someone without thinking about the end result, then you are courageous if you love someone from the bottom of your heart without even expecting love in return you are very brave.
2. “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.”
Most things in life will come and go and don’t mean as much as holding on to the one you love because nothing else can really compare to the value of that one special person. It also implies that be together with your love even in the most adverse and difficult circumstances, because that determines the altitude of the person’s love for his better half.
3. “Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze.”
It is those small acts of romance like kissing hugging or even little gestures like holding hands or cooking together that adds magic to our monotonous life to make it sparkle with love. Don’t miss those precious romantic moments go without being cherished.
4. “Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit”
When you love a person all you could do is forgive the person’s faults. Each time you forgive a person there is a tender look filled with love for that person which is full of love care and concern eventually loving the person with the flaws become a habit.
5. “There is no remedy for love, but to love more.”
After all the tears, the anger and the sadness has passed, the best and the only thing you can do is continue to give and receive love like you have never lost love before. It’s the only way to heal a broken heart; by feeding it with more love.
6. “The only thing we never get enough of is love’ and the only thing we never give enough of is love.”
This is a good reminder, especially when we get caught up feeling angry, resentful, or sad. We usually feel that way because we are not feeling loved (or cared for, respected, valued, etc.) This might be a good time to give more love (or a form of it) more often to others as well as to ourselves. It’s much needed in this world.
7. “Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get — only with what you are expecting to give — which is everything.”
Love is the purest form of unconditional giving and complete surrender without expectation of getting anything back.
8. “Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.”
Every problem can be solved if there is love. Love gives hope, a different strength to overcome any obstacle. With love and communication every wall is penetrated.
9. “You don’t love someone because they’re perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they’re not.”
When you love someone you love their imperfections. Those weird small things which make them beautiful. You embrace their flaws because it is those flaws which make them what they are.
10. “Not just on Valentine’s day but each day of the year, you stand beside me through whatever life brings. You share with me life’s pleasures, it’s big and little things.”
Valentine’s Day is a beautiful promise of love to stick around each other no matter what life shows pleasures or challenges. Love only gets stronger and grows day by day.
Valentine’s Day can be a great spark for the spirit of love. It colours the monotone of our relationship. It is a day of promises and a day to commit to the most wanted relationship. These are some love quotes valentine’s day quotes which will give you a new perspective on love this Valentine’s.
Read More- How Valentine’s Day Is Ruining Relationships?